1EE1 Metallic League Diamond Grinding Wheel Metal Bonded Grinder Disc
metal bond diamond grinding wheel. It is made by fusion of diamond and metal powder through high temperature and high pressure, mainly used for glass processing.
Grit size incl. Mesh 80/100#(D181), 100/120#(D151), 120/140#(D126), 140/170#(D107), 170/200#(D91), 200/230#(D76), 230/270#(D64), 270/325#(D54), 325/400#(D46)
|Size||Diameter||Thickness||Inner hole||Grit Size|
1. High grinding efficiency, relatively slow grinding wheel consumption and long grinding life.
2. Short production cycle, high removal rate and easy formation of complex surface.
3. Certain elasticity, which is conducive to improving the roughness of the workpiece surface, and is mainly used for fine grinding, semi-fine grinding, knife grinding, polishing and other processes.
4. Our company has professional technologies and equipment’s, which can form resin diamond grinding wheels with various complex surfaces.
Mainly used for grinding high-hard alloys, non-metallic materials, cutting hard and brittle hard alloys, non-metallic minerals, etc. Such as cemented carbide, ceramics, agate, optical glass, semiconductor materials and wear-resistant cast iron, stone, etc.Specially used to all kinds of sbrssives machine
Applicable equipment: glass profile machine, chamfering machine, straight-line unilateral machine, double-side machine, round edging machine, etc.
If you need to customize, please provide the following information:
1. Dimensions, including outer diameter, aperture, thickness, width and thickness of abrasive layer;
2. Abrasive, abrasive sand particle and concentration;
4. Wheel application;
5. Pictures and drawings of wheels;
We can then design and quote for you