8 Inch CBN Grinding Wheels For Band Saw Sharpening W/M10/30 B151
Electroplated CBN grinding wheels are used for sharpening high-alloy bandsaw.
CBN grinding wheels are commonly used to process band saws brands, including
Wood-Mizer, Timberwolf, Simonds, Kasco, Morse, Lenox, Dakin Flathers/Ripper 37 and others
* 10/30 - mostly used universal grinding wheel profile
* 9/29 - perfectly prepares band saws for winter time cutting, or cutting hard Wood
* 13/29 - wheel profile which prepares band saws for soft wood cutting
* 4/32 - wheel profile which can prepare band saws for very frozen and very hard wood cutting
* 7/34 the CBN wheels profile is recommended for hardwood
The drawing of CBN grinding wheels (galvanic wheels) for band saw blades
||Inner hole diameter
||1, 1 1/4
Special size can be produce according to the band saw profile.