150mm Aluminium Oxide Cutting Disc Wheels Sawblade Grinding And Sharpening
Main information Of Cutting saw blade
A concrete saw (also known as road saw, cut-off saw, slab saw or quick cut) is a power tool used for cutting concrete, masonry, brick, asphalt, tile, and other solid materials. The saw blades used on concrete saws are often diamond saw blades to cut concrete, asphalt, stone, etc.
|Name||diamond saw blade cutting disc|
1) Sharp. Fast grinding and fast sharpneing your tools
2) Long life. Much longer life than traditional abrasive wheels
3) Well balanced each wheels.
4) Outter diameter is no change from start to end
5) No dust coming out when sharpening and grinding
1. Do you supply technical supports?
Yes, we supply the following technical supports for our customers:
1) Free design for your products
2) Free drawing can be supplied for the designation
3) Recommend wheel bonding, grit size and concentrations for your apllication
2. How do you ship your products?
Normally we shipped by express, Fedex, DHL, TNT, EMS etc. If you have your own shipping agents, you can let them collect the goods directly. For large quantity, can be delivered by air or by ship. Products can be collected at any ports in China. Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen or any other cities.
NOTE: We have over 1000 types of diamond cbn grinding wheels, if the grinding wheel you are using is not found here, please send us your grinding wheel picture and contact us with your details.