Cup Shape Grinding Wheel For HSS Steel 6A2 150mm Cbn Resin Wheel
Resin bond diamond grinding wheels can be designed for both wet and dry grinding modes, showing good free cutting qualities.
Grit size incl. Mesh 80/100#(D181), 100/120#(D151), 120/140#(D126), 140/170#(D107), 170/200#(D91), 200/230#(D76), 230/270#(D64), 270/325#(D54), 325/400#(D46)
Resin diamond grinding tools are used for semi-fine grinding and fine grinding of hard alloy tools and nonmetallic materials, hard and brittle hard alloy workpieces and some nonmetallic materials. It also included surface grinding, excircle grinding, centerless grinding, cutter grinding, fine grinding, and double disc grinding.
|Size||Diameter||Thickness||Inner hole||Grit Size|
1. High stability. The company is engaged in the production of diamond grinding wheel for a long time, and the technology is stable and reliable.
2. Good cutting force. Use specially formulated metal bond to ensure good cutting force and high efficiency.
3. Good shape retention. Special formula ensures that the sharp corners are not easily worn.
4. Self-sharpness is good. In the case of ensuring the cutting force, the good self-sharpness can be kept stable cutting force.
5. Different formulas. Different power grinders have a matching formula to meet different effects.
Mainly used for grinding high-hard alloys, non-metallic materials, cutting hard and brittle hard alloys, non-metallic minerals, etc. Such as cemented carbide, ceramics, agate, optical glass, semiconductor materials and wear-resistant cast iron, stone, etc.Specially used to all kinds of sbrssives machine
high quality diamond raw material
excellent grinding effect
If you need to customize, please provide the following information:
1. Dimensions, including outer diameter, aperture, thickness, width and thickness of abrasive layer;
2. Abrasive, abrasive sand particle and concentration;
4. Wheel application;
5. Pictures and drawings of wheels;
We can then design and quote for you