Resin Bond 150mm 1A1 Diamond Grinding Wheel For Tungsten Carbide
1A1 resin bond plain wheel is mainly used for surface grinding ,cylindrical grinding of hand carbide measuring tools ,cutting tools,moulds and also for plunge-cut grinding as well as for grinding.
Resin bonded diamond grinding wheel are mainly apllied in the machining for tungsten carbide, ceramic materials, magnetic materials, silicon materials, thermal spraying alloy materials and so on.
|Size||Diameter||Thickness||Inner hole||Grit Size|
1. High stability. The company is engaged in the production of diamond grinding wheel for a long time, and the technology is stable and reliable.
2. Good cutting force. Use specially formulated metal bond to ensure good cutting force and high efficiency.
3. Good shape retention. Special formula ensures that the sharp corners are not easily worn.
4. Self-sharpness is good. In the case of ensuring the cutting force, the good self-sharpness can be kept stable cutting force.
5. Different formulas. Different power grinders have a matching formula to meet different effects.
Mainly used for grinding high-hard alloys, non-metallic materials, cutting hard and brittle hard alloys, non-metallic minerals, etc. Such as cemented carbide, ceramics, agate, optical glass, semiconductor materials and wear-resistant cast iron, stone, etc.Specially used to all kinds of sbrssives machine
If you need to customize, please provide the following information:
1. Dimensions, including outer diameter, aperture, thickness, width and thickness of abrasive layer;
2. Abrasive, abrasive sand particle and concentration;
4. Wheel application;
5. Pictures and drawings of wheels;
We can then design and quote for you