125mm 11V9 Resin Diamond Fly Wheel 11V9 Cup Wheel Grinding And Sharpening
A resinoid bond plain wheel is mainly used for surface grinding ,cylindrical grinding of hand carbide measuring tools ,cutting tools,moulds and also for plunge-cut grinding as well as for grinding. We have much experience in woodworking industry machining.Mainly used for the grinding of circular saw blade, disc saw, chainsaw,bandsaw , etc.
Grit size incl. Mesh 80/100#(D181), 100/120#(D151), 120/140#(D126), 140/170#(D107), 170/200#(D91), 200/230#(D76), 230/270#(D64), 270/325#(D54), 325/400#(D46)
|Size||Diameter||Thickness||Inner hole||Grit Size|
1. High grinding efficiency, relatively slow grinding wheel consumption and long grinding life.
2. Short production cycle, high removal rate and easy formation of complex surface.
3. Certain elasticity, which is conducive to improving the roughness of the workpiece surface, and is mainly used for fine grinding, semi-fine grinding, knife grinding, polishing and other processes.
4. Our company has professional technologies and equipment’s, which can form resin diamond grinding wheels with various complex surfaces.
Resin diamond grinding tools are used for semi-fine grinding and fine grinding of hard alloy tools and nonmetallic materials, hard and brittle hard alloy workpieces and some nonmetallic materials. It also included surface grinding, excircle grinding, centerless grinding, cutter grinding, fine grinding, and double disc grinding.
high quality diamond raw material
excellent grinding effect
If you need to customize, please provide the following information:
1. Dimensions, including outer diameter, aperture, thickness, width and thickness of abrasive layer;
2. Abrasive, abrasive sand particle and concentration;
4. Wheel application;
5. Pictures and drawings of wheels;
We can then design and quote for you
NOTE: We have over 1000 types of diamond cbn grinding wheels, if the grinding wheel you are using is not found here, please send us your grinding wheel picture and contact us with your details.