1A1 Type Flat Resin Bonded Diamond Grinding Wheel For Carbide Tool Cutting Disc
Resin bond diamond grinding wheels can be designed for both wet and dry grinding modes, showing good free cutting qualities.
Grit size incl. Mesh 80/100#(D181), 100/120#(D151), 120/140#(D126), 140/170#(D107), 170/200#(D91), 200/230#(D76), 230/270#(D64), 270/325#(D54), 325/400#(D46)
Resin diamond grinding tools are used for semi-fine grinding and fine grinding of hard alloy tools and nonmetallic materials, hard and brittle hard alloy workpieces and some nonmetallic materials. It also included surface grinding, excircle grinding, centerless grinding, cutter grinding, fine grinding, and double disc grinding.
|Size||Diameter||Thickness||Inner hole||Grit Size|
1. High grinding efficiency, relatively slow grinding wheel consumption and long grinding life.
2. Short production cycle, high removal rate and easy formation of complex surface.
3. Certain elasticity, which is conducive to improving the roughness of the workpiece surface, and is mainly used for fine grinding, semi-fine grinding, knife grinding, polishing and other processes.
4. Our company has professional technologies and equipment’s, which can form resin diamond grinding wheels with various complex surfaces.
Mainly used for grinding high-hard alloys, non-metallic materials, cutting hard and brittle hard alloys, non-metallic minerals, etc. Such as cemented carbide, ceramics, agate, optical glass, semiconductor materials and wear-resistant cast iron, stone, etc.Specially used to all kinds of sbrssives machine
If you need to customize, please provide the following information:
1. Dimensions, including outer diameter, aperture, thickness, width and thickness of abrasive layer;
2. Abrasive, abrasive sand particle and concentration;
4. Wheel application;
5. Pictures and drawings of wheels;
We can then design and quote for you