Product name:Electroplated Diamond Grinding Wheels 28*25*12*R2 D50/60
Description:The electroplated diamond grinding wheel is made by the electrochemical method. The working layer of the grinding wheel contains diamond abrasives which are bonded to the matrix by the metal bond. Firstly, deposit the metal bond and the thickness is 20% of the diamond abrasive height, and then the diamond abrasive is further bonded with the metal bonded, and the thickness of the deposited metal bond is about 2/3 of the diamond abrasive height
Features of Electroplated diamond grinding wheel :
1) No dressing, easy to use.
2) It can be made the tools of various complex shapes with high precision.3) For rotary diamond dresser with high precision, electroplated is an ideal choice.
4)The coating is well distributed on the matrix, uniform in thickness and not limited by the shape of the matrix.
5) Electroplating technology is simple, easy to mold, can dressing, short manufacturing cycle.
6) The Electroplating can be done at room temperature, and the heating temperature is less than 100℃. It can avoid high-temperature burns caused by the sintered method.
6) A electroplating can be carried out at room temperature, the heating temperature is not more than 100 degrees, which can avoid high-temperature burns caused by the sintering method.